Cốc Cốc is seeking a talent Account Manager to facilitate selling Cốc Cốc advertising solutions for the industry organizations.
You will work with all strong and enthusiastic people in the Direct Business and Agency department to reach all the assigned KPIs and promote the industry in a great way. Our department always has a clear orientation and policy of rewarding your future significant contribution.
- Be initiative in account management tasks: meet up with clients, take brief, brainstorming, research about brand/consumer insights…
- Monitor work progress and keep in contact with clients at all stages (briefing, proposal, contract, campaign management).
- Be highly organized and accountable for deadlines, status reports and internal reviews.
- Predict problems that may arise and prepare solutions.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Responsible for managing several accounts & make sure of a good flow.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Lead internal and external meetings.
- Control 3rd-party work quality and timeline.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Proactively seek for new business opportunities and deliver improvements.
- Achieve targets and goals. Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Previous working experience preferably in a Sales, customer service, and/or business development-based role for over 1 year;
- Understanding of business, products/services, the market of online advertising and digital marketing is highly desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Relationship with customers in the industry in charge;
- Understanding of Office IT (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Good English skills in reading and writing.
Phone Screening > Professional Interview > Culture Interview > Offering
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR CỐC CỐC
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme with a 13th month salary.
- Performance review twice/year with opportunity to grow or rotate internally.
- Special annual leave policy with minimum 19 days/year, plus 1 day off on your birthday.
- Annual WFH policy.
- Advanced 24/7 Health Insurance for all employees.
- Great Trade Union benefits such as birthdays, marriage, new born child...
- Opportunities to learn and grow through regular training programs, coaching and internal sharing.
- Work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues and partners/customers, local and expats.
- Different exciting internal events to make you part of the Cốc Cốc family.
- Cozy pantry with plenty of snacks, juice and coffee/tea every day.
- Many interesting hobby clubs to share your passions like English Club, Yoga, Billard or Football.