Cốc Cốc is seeking a Personal Assistant cum Account Manager. We are looking for candidates who are hard working, careful, and progressive in their work. Our company always has a clear orientation and policy of rewarding your future significant contribution.
As a Personal Assistant cum Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting your direct manager on all assigned tasks. The ability to propose ideas and implement a business project can also be demonstrated in some cases.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and update the information to the Head of Direct Sales HCM about business KPIs status and propose improvement ideas;
- Act as the spokesperson/representative of the Head of Direct Sales HCM in assigning tasks to subordinates, track the progress of the assigned tasks and remind teams to complete tasks on time;
- Tracking the progress of assigned tasks, receiving and analyzing reports to summarize the content and propose effective solutions;
- Training for new staff, monitoring and supporting internal training programs to develop the skills of each team member;
- Research market trends and update to industries-related;
- Support provides the most necessary information to win customers;
- Carry out industry insights/product tours for customers when indicated. Participate in proposing ideas and implementing business projects in some cases;
- Be responsible for supporting the Head of Direct Sales HCM in all tasks, including preparing digital marketing proposals, preparing meetings, building internal report forms, etc..
- Promote and build awareness of Cốc Cốc Ads to existing clients or prospective clients of the industry;
- Work with client companies to consult and develop advertising campaigns on Cốc Cốc Ads Platform;
- Plan and support clients for ads campaigns and pre-conditions to achieve the proposed KPIs;
- Propose solutions to optimize customer advertising campaigns and create reports related to the campaign.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a personal assistant or jobs with similar skills;
- Understanding of the general knowledge of Digital Marketing;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Especially in Excel Automation and PowerPoint). Knowledge of Salesforce management and performance analysis based on this is a plus;
- Able to make, read and analyze data, and reports;
- Careful, smart working, reliable, delicate, logical thinking, communication skills.
Screening > Professional Interview > Culture Interview > Offering.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR CỐC CỐC
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme with a 13th month salary.
- Performance review twice/year with opportunity to grow or rotate internally.
- Special annual leave policy with minimum 19 days/year, plus 1 day off on your birthday.
- Annual WFH policy.
- Advanced 24/7 Health Insurance for all employees.
- Great Trade Union benefits such as birthdays, marriage, new born child...
- Opportunities to learn and grow through regular training programs, coaching and internal sharing.
- Work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues and partners/customers, local and expats.
- Different exciting internal events to make you part of the Cốc Cốc family.
- Cozy pantry with plenty of snacks, juice and coffee/tea every day.
- Many interesting hobby clubs to share your passions like English Club, Yoga, Billard or Football.