Product Department is looking for a talented and experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join our Product Designer team. Our mission is to provide user-friendly interfaces with great experiences to our new and existing Cốc Cốc products.
- Responsible for both experience design and visual design of the Cốc Cốc desktop and mobile browsers;
- Pay critical attention to typographic hierarchies, readability, space, color, tone, and balance;
- Contribute to product strategy and brand visual language;
- Push the visual style of Cốc Cốc forward and help maintain its consistency by designing and documenting visual systems and style guides;
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and other designers to ensure user goals are met;
- Work closely with our advertising department to make sure our ad formats integrate well with the overall browser user experience.
- 3- 4 years of experience designing user interfaces;
- Have a strong portfolio of UI/UX design work in Mobile, Web or Desktop apps. Please include a link/links to projects in your application describing your approach and process;
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles including typography, color and composition;
- Familiar with Google’s Material Design, iOS Human Interface Guidelines;
- A general understanding of user-centered design methodology and human factors principles;
- Ability to adapt user-centered and visual designs to stakeholder requirements and technical constraints;
- Great communication skills. You must be able to present your thoughts, ideas, design to dev team and stakeholders;
- Good English language written/speaking skills. We have an international team, so you should be able to communicate in English;
- Having experience in user research and usability testing is a plus.
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game…