Monetization Department develops an online advertising platform that allows advertisers to access over 24 million internet users; offers a variety of advertising and targeting options that allow advertisers to reach users in the right way, at the right time.
Branding and Network Ads team develops an ad tech platform for serving ads of our clients on various publishers (including Coc Coc itself) as well as monetizing Coc Coc’s own inventory by demand from third parties, it is also responsible for branding family of our ad formats.
As a Product Manager, you are expected to discover and deliver full system based on business needs, data and the market.
- Collect and implement requirements and design functionality on system-level fully autonomously
- Plan and execute technical solutions for the functionality together with engineers
- Collect feedback from end-users, analyze data, improve initial design and performance
- Maintain product backlog
- Constantly look for opportunities on how to apply Adtech (and monetize it) for business needs in the market
- Make successful cases with clients.
- Data analytic skills (understanding of basic principles is enough, but advanced knowledge is welcome)
- Experience in creating, executing and managing digital (network+branding) advertising campaigns on client or agency side
- Deep knowledge in Adtech and understanding of the advertising market
- Deep business (and preferably technical) understanding of the modern advertising infrastructure (RTB ecosystem in particular)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Persistence and “can-do” attitude
- Data and business result-oriented
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game …