The goal of our product group is to build products that users love and help them get the most of the digital world. We are looking for a talented Mobile Browser Product Manager based in HCMC who is passionate about users and wants to have an impact on millions of Vietnamese.
The Mobile Browser Product Manager is responsible for discovering products/features that users need and working with engineering teams to deliver them. As the first product manager based in HCMC, you will work very closely with engineers who are part of our Tech Hub in HCMC. You will also need to synchronize with other members of our Product Group and work closely with our Marketing, Business Intelligence, Partnership, and Sales teams that are mostly based in Hanoi.
- Drive the overall product vision, strategy, and requirements that will fuel user growth and product evolutions
- Identify target user segments for existing and new products with an in-depth understanding of markets, competition and user needs
- Lead the product discovery process by working alongside with UI/UX designers and Tech leads
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products and synchronize with internal/external stakeholder to manage expectations and delivery
- Define product success metrics and analyzing product performance by driving the product agenda and planning with cross-functional teams to deliver
- Be the owner of the entire product life cycle and business outcome by working hands-on with various teams such as user experience, user research, marketing, engineering, business intelligence, partnership, sales, and legal.
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience with a proven track record of building Internet products that user love
- BA/BS in a technical discipline and Computer Science or related majors
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizing, strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with user research/testing, UI/UX design
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, strong leadership skill, and ability to multitask
- Self-driven, independent with a commitment to excellence
- Fluent in professional English.
- Background in software engineering and/or project management is preferred
- Experience building and shipping products from the ground up is a plus
- Experience with driving mobile app growth with a focus on improving user engagement and retention is a huge plus.
- Proactively seeks learning opportunities beyond current requirements
- Ability to self-study and overcome the weaknesses
- Good teamwork player.
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game …