HR Department is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Employer Branding Executive to join our ambitious Employer Branding Team. With the mission to be a strategic partner, our Human Resource Department provides various activities and policy directions to attract, develop, retain, and engage employees. The Employer Branding team is expected to spread Cốc Cốc Employer Branding as an employer of choice.
As an Employer Branding Executive, you will have the opportunity to grow the employer brand’s presence, creating innovative ways to attract prospective candidates to the company’s career platform and distinguishing new recruitment opportunities through recruitment campaigns.
- Plan and create the Cốc Cốc’s social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube
- Make use of the latest social content trend to write creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms. Additional duties including plan and oversee the production of all printed employer branding/recruitment materials (brochures, fliers, slides and ads)
- Work closely with the HR team and PR Communication team to bring employee stories and showcase Cốc Côc’s cultural environment to life for external candidates
- Plan and organize recruiting events including job fairs, conferences at key university; seminars or contests …
- Make contact and keep relationships with universities/colleges/clubs/partners to build a strong candidate network and candidate sources.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 02 years of experience in Employer Branding or similar roles
- Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building/ strengthening a company’s employer branding proposition
- Good content creation skill
- Have good knowledge of Human Resources, Branding, Marketing, Advertising
- Have good experience on social media platforms and career website management skills (setting up advertising, SEO, Google Analytics…).
- Proactive seeks learning opportunities beyond current requirements
- Ability to self-study and overcome the weaknesses
- Creative thinker and good problem-solver
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Good teamwork player
- Good English skills.
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game …