Advertising Department develops an online advertising platform that allows advertisers to access over 24 million internet users; offers a variety of advertising and targeting options that allow advertisers to reach users in the right way, at the right time.
The back-end team works on server-side development, building components of advertising system by selecting, ranking, filtering and real-time bidding advertisements. The team also provides services to Coc Coc QC a platform for advertisers to create, launch and manage their advertising campaigns. As a Software Engineer, your main objective of this role is to develop advertising system component.
- Research, analyze, design, optimize code for projects
- Programming quality code
- Planning and proposing work ideas with team
- Contribute ideas to build and improve products
- Code review for other team members
- Mentor other developers (if any).
- Solid knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of OOP
- Experience developing service-oriented architecture
- Experience working with databases
- Experience with Linux-based systems
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience with Golang
- Understanding search technologies is a strong plus
- Advertising technology experience
- Experience of working with in-memory data structure store (Redis).
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game…