Cốc Cốc is seeking an Ads Operation Specialist for Business department to facilitate selling Cốc Cốc advertising solutions with Digital Marketing companies/organization.
Ideal candidates will have sales and management experience in Digital Marketing environment as well as demonstrated expertise selling digital marketing solutions and/or supporting. You will work with all strong and enthusiastic people in Business department to reach all assigned KPI and promote the industry in a great way. Our department always have clear orientation and policy of rewarding for your future significant contribution.
- Implement advertising campaigns for customers
- Working with related teams:
- Content: Make advertising messages for customers
- Analysts, software engineer, developer, AM … to solve complaints issues and other issues to achieve the target of the advertising campaign
- Strategic planning & AM: Unifying the advertising plan for each customer and sticking to the plan’s goal to deploy
- Monitor and optimize advertising campaigns with guaranteed spending and optimal performance for customers
- Work with advertising measurement parameters & customer suggestions to optimize campaigns
- Meet customers with sales to solve the work related to deploying, optimizing advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with other groups (Analyst, software engineer, developer, account manager) to solve customer problems
- Support training and experience sharing for new people
- Support the leader to analyze industry behavior
- Perform other assigned tasks.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience: At least 1-2 years’ experience with Cốc Cốc Ads. Google tools (Adwords, Analytics, SEM, SEO…) or related fields, online marketing, ads implementing
- English proficiency
- Ability to work independently or in groups
- Good data analysis capability
- Good communication is an advantage.
- Having marketing thinking, industries knowledge, candidates who have directly deployed online advertising campaigns are preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Able to present confidently to a range of clients and internal stakeholders
- Proactive seeks learning opportunities beyond current requirements
- Ability to self-study and overcome the weaknesses
- Creative thinker and good problem-solver
- Good teamwork player
- Good English skills.
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game…