Cốc Cốc is seeking a talent account manager to serve as the direct link and works closely with the Clients and Planner & Operation/Support teams throughout the project to ensure that tasks are completed on time and on budget.
- Be initiative in account management tasks: meet up with clients, take brief, brainstorming, research about brand/consumer insights…
- Monitor work progress and keep in contact with clients at all stages (briefing, proposal, contract, campaign management)
- Be highly organized and accountable for deadlines, status reports and internal reviews
- Predict problems that may arise and prepare solutions
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Responsible for managing several accounts & make sure of a good flow
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Lead internal and external meetings
- Complete weekly reports
- Control 3rd-party work quality and timeline.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Proactively seek for new business opportunities and deliver improvements
- Achieve targets and goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Train and manage account team members
- Solve team and cross-team problems
- Maintain the spirit and values of the agency to the team
- Recruit account team members.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Experienced and good understanding in digital marketing in Vietnam in general
- Proficiency in both English & Vietnamese.
- Experienced in working with global clients
- At least 3+ years experience in account management (digital or advertising agency experience preferred).
Personality traits necessary to be effective with the team (optional):
- A Problem Solver with a positive attitude
- Be stable under pressure and have a strong sense of urgency
- Strong relationship management skills, comfortable interacting with clients in person and over the phone
- Be effective at multitasking, time management, presentations skills, strategic and innovative thinking.
Why you will love working for Cốc Cốc:
Few countries have local challengers in the search and browser space. Vietnam is one of those countries thanks to Cốc Cốc. There are a lot of challenges in competing against dominant global players, but also lots of rewards when we succeed.
- Professional growth:
- What we are doing is difficult, and this is why there are a lot of opportunities to learn and grow – no pain, no gain
- You will have to work alongside talented team members who have a unique skill set and expertise in this market
- Cốc Cốc is a Vietnamese company but we are also working in an international environment with team members/partners/customers that are local and international
- We have a mix of on the job learning/coaching/training to support you in your job and help you grow.
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- Great Trade Union benefits for staff and family
- Special Annual policy
- Remote work policy.
- Working environment:
- Exciting internal events to help you understand the whole business and make you feel like you are part of the Cốc Cốc family
- Modern and cozy kitchens with plenty of free noodles, coffee/tea bar and fresh fruits every day, to make sure energy level is high when you need it
- There are many interesting hobby clubs to share your non-professional passions: Yoga, Bicycle, Painting, Board game…